As promised, I am sending my Weekly Wish List from Iceland.
I am currently here on a short break, staying away from the crowds and enjoying the vast expanses of wilderness, waterfalls, lava fields, Ice caps, Icebergs and naturally hot water pools… magic.
What I have seen of Icelandic fashion, food and design clearly reflects the nature here and I hope that my list shows it. Hope you enjoy it’s gentle tones and of course… the delicious cinnamon rolls.
A great week to all, Nadia x
- Eva Vilhelmsdóttir at Kraum, One size wrap around knitted collar
- Handmade chocolates from Mosfell Bakery in Reykjavik
- Saedis Bauer Lava and silver ring
- Litla Flugan leather pouch
- White socks from Knit Iceland
- Blue Lagoon, mineral biphasic toner
- Lavaland silver bangle
- Ceramics by Kristbjörg Guðmundsdóttir
- Dora Arna ceramic candle sticks
- Icelandic cinnamon rolls