This week’s inspiration is a beautiful mix of fashion, food and furniture! But as you can see I am really inspired by Taupe. I could not leave out my Knightsbridge tote in warm Taupe mock croc leather. This bag really captures my mood this season and is proving to be a big seller right now.
I find this colour very calming and it works beautifully in both fashion and home furnishings – just look at this Lombok chair – I want this in my house! As you can see some yummy things have captured my attention this week – have you ever tried Lavender Hot Chocolate? I’m addicted.
May 7th 2012
- All Saints, Pipali Racer Dress
- House of Harlow, Madison shoe
- All Saints Maurette hat
- Nails Inc, Jermyn St Nail Polish
- Nadia Minkoff London, The Getaway wallet
- Lombok lazy outdoor chair
- Nadia Minkoff London, The Knightsbridge in mock croc
- Lavender hot chocolate
- Paul’s, Fougasse bread